This flashback doesn't take us too far back... It was the year 2004. Lia, the country music lover, would listen to the same Shania Twain CD over and over every time she drove somewhere in the van. One day as I was sitting in the van with Lia and the girls, I realized that Kayla was singing along to EVERY song on the CD. So here she is, the 3 1/2 year old Shania Twain wannabe...Miss Kayla!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so. lake tahoe. your pics of the kids reminds me of when we were kids playing in the snow. we love it there.
What a little cutie! You have some sweet little girls. That is how I remember Kayla, that is the year we were in Maui :) Brings back some great memories for me, with Teija in that little bouncer :) Thanks for sharing.
She looks super young. I swear "TaySHA" used to sing that song too. She must look up to her little sister a lot. Kayla is definately a cute girl. Baptism coming soon, huh?
I remember this Kayla...so young, hardly any hair. Awwwww. It just reminds me how time flies TOO FAST. Especially since we just got your card in the mail today and saw her school photo. She's such a big girl already.
P.S. The best part of the video was hearing Lia say, "stop moving around" in the EXACT same voice and tone as she did in Sarai's birthday video to Teija. I guess all Maui Tuitele girls love to "work the stage" when they sing. LOL.
so cute! time goes by too fast..i remember when kayla was that little! and i love it that she knew all the words!
Post a Comment