Friday, April 4, 2008

More Pics of the Girls

Here are a few pics of the girls that I fooled around with in Photoshop to get the look I wanted. Enjoy the "old school" look with Kayla & Kailea and the soft, framed look of the 4 girls on the chapel lawn after Myla's baby blessing last Sunday. I know...Lia says I spend too much time on the computer as it already is :)




6 comments:

Chris and Channy said...

LOVE it Clarke! You're getting really good at this. Now you can be Clarke Tuitele: music teacher, hypnotist AND professional photographer. A man of many trades. Hehe. Well, hope I can get results as good as you. I'm hooked.

Cam and Lohi said...

I'm still waiting for that link. And I think that first pic with Kayla and Kailea is super nice. Good job. Now come and teach me.

Brooke said...

Great Pictures, I know how you feel Clarke, I'm outnumbered with three boys :)!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I will love "peeking into your windows" to watch your family grow. I miss you guys a ton!!! Take care and feel free to look at my "Call family" blog too... I guess we might need to start one for just the Macfarlanes soon.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Lia and Mark,
BEAUTIFUL Family!!!! Congrat's on the new edition!! Lia we miss you alot, hula isn't the same without you...
Love......Laurene

Chris and Channy said...

Check your email...we set our blog to private!

Adi-Rae YPK said...

Okay, now REALLY CLarke, who'd you pay to take those photos and to design your blog?? REALLY? haha! BEAUTIFUL job! So Excited that I can keep in touch with you guys this way, since we hardly EVER see you all, sad! You've inspired me to start one. HELP!