Okay...we're waiting for more photos. C'mon Clarke, I know you have a bunch you just finished. Just to let you know, I reinstalled windows and got photoshop with the actions installed. Now all I need is someone to help explain things to me.
Thank you Clarke for telling me your "secret." Don't worry, I won't reveal it. We'll keep it in the family. ;) Great, now I'm gonna be an even bigger addict. But it's SO exciting isn't it? Talk to you again soon!
Here you'll find pics, videos, and other tidbits that offer an insight into our crazy lives here on Maui. Thanks to Uncle Cam, Aunty Lohi, Uncle Chris, and Aunty Channy for the inspiration to start this blog :)
3 comments:
Okay...we're waiting for more photos. C'mon Clarke, I know you have a bunch you just finished. Just to let you know, I reinstalled windows and got photoshop with the actions installed. Now all I need is someone to help explain things to me.
I'll send you an email with a link to tutorials for you to learn how to use the actions.
Thank you Clarke for telling me your "secret." Don't worry, I won't reveal it. We'll keep it in the family. ;) Great, now I'm gonna be an even bigger addict. But it's SO exciting isn't it? Talk to you again soon!
Post a Comment