Baby Myla joined our little ohana 2 weeks ago yesterday on March 20, 2008. She is just a doll with her fair skin and light brown hair. And she just loves being carried - that is unless Kailea is the one trying to hold her.
Yup, can you believe it....four girls. Now I'm TOTALLY outnumbered! I've lost all hope for a football team and have since become more realistic. You know me and my hobbies...well, with four girls I think I'm going to start a HALAU!
Yup, can you believe it....four girls. Now I'm TOTALLY outnumbered! I've lost all hope for a football team and have since become more realistic. You know me and my hobbies...well, with four girls I think I'm going to start a HALAU!
Last night even Kailea looked at me while I was watching Sports Center on ESPN and said in a harsh tone, "Daddy, I....WANT....HULA!!!!" The Merrie Monarch was on KITV last night and lets just say that my three older daughters were in heaven!

.jpg)
4 comments:
That's all right Clarke, a Halau is just as good if not BETTER than a football team. :) And you're blessed to have four beautiful daughters. Lia, hope you're getting enough rest. Sorry Clarke discovered blogging...I hear it, along with Photoshopping, will have him sitting at the computer even longer that normal. Thank goodness you're a patient woman. :)
Well.... if a halau fails, there's always a softball team! That'll be the closest to a football team you could ever get. In fact, many softball players could probably sub in a football game. Lets hope none of our daughters become like that.
Congrats on your new bundle of joy! If you don't want to start a halau, you can always send them to Kumu Napua. :)
Tammy Miles!!!! Great to hear from you all the way from Vegas. Please come back to Maui and visit. The girls would love to see you again.
Post a Comment