So here goes today's post...

Our family had lots of Aloha miles and had planned to use them on a trip to Tahoe this summer. The girls were excited for the chance to go back there. We had things almost set...that is until Aloha Airlines shut down.
So for our first flashback, we're sharing pictures of our Tahoe trip last spring break. Kayla took ski lessons and went on the slope with us, while Lia and the girls went sledding and shopping. I had so much fun that I bought me a snowboard :)
Click on the images to see the storyboard from our trip.
Click on the pic above and check out Teija's facial expressions!
Kayla & cousin Chaz took ski lessons one day then hit the slopes with us on day 2 and 3. They braved the blue runs on the 3rd day. Enjoy the video!


8 comments:
Good idea Clarke. We enjoyed looking at the photos and from the looks of it, Kayla did a good job on the slopes. Hope you guys can still do another family trip in the near future!
Loved the pictures and video. How fun for your kids to experience snow :)
kay clarke...did you really have to start and end the video with i guess "title page" with names and everything? just have one question...how long did that take :)? just kiddding. kayla looked great on the slopes.
lovin the blog, cant wait to see more beautiful, professional shots of my favorite maui tuiteles! who's your photographer? we may need to hire him?!
This reminds me of what I'm missing out on. My nieces and nephews growing up and I'm not there. We gotta go on a huge family trip again!
"Flashback Friday!!!" Well, yesterday was Friday, and I didn't see anything new. If you need help, just give me a call. I can post some flashbacks for you on my blog. I'll call it, "Think back Thursday."
LOL at Cam's comment (I'm assuming it's Cam...sounds like his tone). Seriously, that was hilarious. You read my mind. I came on Clarke's blog to ask what happened to Flashback Fridays, but your comment was perfectly FUNNY. Thanks for the laugh. :) C'mon Clarke, where are you? We miss you!
Post a Comment