Myla turned 1 month old this past Sunday. Time has gone by so fast and she is getting bigger and bigger. Her skin is very fair and she has very light brown hair, almost dirty blond. Her eyes are a bluish-gray color and she is just starting to smile a lot more. Here are some pics of "Myla-my" (her nickname).
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Since you LOVE comments, here's one... WOW hon! You'd think after 10 YEARS of marriage that I'd know you well, but I gotta hand it to ya... you never cease to amaze me with all that you can accomplish at "work." I will say though, that you take some pretty good pix. Fortunately, I take 50% credit for the "models."
Your always impressed wife,
Lia
Clarke (and Lia),
I am getting more amazed at your photos. They are super nice. Clarke, you have to come teach me already. Lia, I am very happy to see you leave a comment and join in on the blogging world. Maybe one day I'll see a comment on MY page from Lia. Just to let you know, I LOVE comments just as much as Clarke. Keep the pics coming!
She is gorgeous! I hope we met her soon. We still haven't met Kailea! We hope to see you next month when we are in HI.
Okay, my brother-in-law's got skills! So Mr. Professional Photographer, I have to say thanks for being an inspiration for my photography. I always enjoy looking at your latest photos and I appreciate the help you've given me so far. I hope I can continue to get better. Can't wait to see more photos on FLASHBACK FRIDAY! YEAH BABY!
P.S. Hi Lia! Whoop, whoop, you posted a comment! I'm sure your hubby was ecstatic about that. :) Hope to see you on blogger more often.
Just to clarify...I meant "whoop, whoop" like "raise the roof" whoop, whoop. I read it over and realized it may have sounded like I was saying "whoop, whoop" like "big whoops" but just know that I meant "raise the roof" like "YAY!" whoop, whoop. Am I making any sense? Probably not.
Hi guys! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. Hope you got the blog invite.
It's nice to see what you guys are and have been (looking forward to more flashback fridays) up to. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. Looks like life is treating you well. We'll be checking back often.
Oh, and we didn't get your message about seeing Hua Lien till too late. Too bad too.
clark..great job w/the pictures..she's a little beauty! ...lia...i got your message...yes, josh was golfing:)..with tiff's boyfriend...they came over for a week and we really enjoyed their visit..i told tiff that you called and she was bummed that she didn't see you on this visit..maybe on the next one:)
awwww, so cute. one month is such a big deal. congratulations. love the pictures of your fam.
Okay hows about we didnt know you had baby already!!! We are so fired!!!
Anyways, baby is gorgeous, wow coloured eyes huh? what side is that from? Kirstin has hazel coloured eyes as well!! Thats her white side!! Hope you guys are well.
We miss you guys choke!
Love from new zealand
Ty, Nic, Kupa'a & Kirstin
Post a Comment