Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We FINALLY did it!

Well, after much poking and prodding, I finally convinced Lia that we should start a blog so here we are. I must say that we have really enjoyed all your blogs and we constantly check for updates to see new photos or videos that may have been posted. I'll post some photos of the girls a little later as it is dinner time now and I can feel the stink eye presence seeping through the walls from the kitchen...gotta go eat or this blog won't last long.

2 comments:

Chris and Channy said...

Clarke, you're too funny. Anyway, we're so happy you guys decided to join the blogging world. Just so you know, you can set it to private so that only approved readers can view it. We're going to be switching over to private mode very soon. You just have to email your friends and family with the info they need to join your blog. And I love the photo of the girls above. Good job with the photoshop! Pretty soon you're gonna be a professional. :) Love you all and can't wait to see more photos and videos!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely a "smart" man!to go have dinner before your blog is blocked for good! hahaha. Clarke, the pictures of the family are just beautiful. I must say you have the magic touch;however, how come you can't use the same magic to make yourself some boys? hahaha! Just kidding, it's a great thing to be surrounded by women. They will take care of you when you become old and frail! Love, The Laulus.