
"Kailea-lei", as she is affectionately known, is quite the character. At just a month short of being two years old, she has already entered into the "terrible twos" with daily temper tantrums, multiple timeouts, piercing screams, and facial expressions that make you laugh and want to slap her head at the same time.
Yes, she is still transitioning from being the baby to being the big sister. Actually, she wants to be both at the same time - always wanting daddy to carry her, but screaming at the top of her lungs when I tell her that she can't hold baby Myla by herself. By the time I get home from work, I can see the exhaustion in Lia's eyes. Here are a few pics of Kailea.

While the kids were playing outside, I asked Kailea to strike a pose.

Playing peek-a-boo!

Teija and her two cousins, Eli & Soana, decided to play dress up in the girls' room. They adorned themselves with Princess costumes. Well, Kailea decided that she wanted to join them and their "Princess" dress up....but she wanted to dress herself.

So here she is, in her own "Princess" dress up.

Kailea, proudly striking a pose in her goofy dress up, with her princess sister and cousins.
4 comments:
What a cute little girl. I have a barely two year old too, so I know what you mean by wanting to be the baby AND the big kid. Such a hard age, but so fun too. I loved the goofy look :)
Man, do you walk around the house with your camera glued to your neck?! It seems like you don't miss a single thing! Anyway, its nice to see the girls and how they're growing. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
classic cousins, yes, that's the "kailea-lei" we know and love!
Clark, you started this whole blog thing and it's growing even as I write. This is so cool and a wonderful way to communicate to the family. Mahalo and Aloha Pops
Post a Comment