Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our "Not-So-Little" Baby Girl

Okay all you moms out there… if you’re anything like me, than you find it very sad that our babies grow up sooo fast. Miss Myla is now 5 months old… cooing, smiling, sleeping through the night (hooray!), and best of all… recognizing everyone especially her mama. Though our opinions obviously have a slight bias, we adore every inch of her from head to toe and I thought it best to share some pictures of her since we haven’t been keeping everyone informed and let’s face it… as girl #4 she doesn’t have nearly as many photos as baby #1. Oops!


Miss Myla


The Little Sweetie


"The Look" that has Daddy wrapped around her littlest finger...


Observing the camera


Myla-my

9 comments:

Sherene said...

I can't believe she is 5 months old! She is gorgeous, lovely pictures!

Brooke said...

She is such a cutie! She looks so different than your other girls, I love all her hair!!

Chris and Channy said...

Look at that hair! Look at those EYES! They're GORGEOUS. She really is a doll you guys, just like grandma Julia said. I can't wait to meet her and hold her. She's too precious.

In the very last photo, where she's lying down, she kind of looks like Kayla. What do you think? Thanks for finally sharing photos of the "not-so-little" girl. You're right...time does fly too fast.

Chris is on a trip right now, but when he gets back, I'll be sure to show him these adorable pics. Love you guys!

~Channy

Malia said...

Great pics Lia! Gotta love that chubba chubba Myla My. She is so cute! Can you have her have a conversation with Kamalei next time we come over about the whole sleeping through the night bit? Good job on the post... keep it up :)

Mike and Jamie's Ohana said...

I just want to put her in my suitcase and fly home with her. Yah, can you believe that I would even think of stealing a GIRL?!! Oh, but she is too cute and so precious. Love her hair and looks like she still got light eyes. Looks most like kayla- I have to agree with Channy's comment about the last pic- if I had to compare her to anyone. Can't wait to see her soon!

Cam and Lohi said...

I think our favorite picture of the bunch is the first one. Totally brings out her eyes. I'm (Lohi) so jealous that Cam got to spend the day with you guys while I was in Utah. He was commenting on how big the kids are...and how Kailea actually talked to him. I guess I'll just have to wait until you come and visit me :).

ps-Lia-I was cracking up when Cam told me that he had a double chocolate smoothy shake thingy waiting for the "lucky person" who picked him up. Good job at winning!

Elizabeth said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!

Akinaka Clan said...

Myla is such a darling. Love to see her expressions of curiosity and wonder what is going on in her head....Aloha Pops

Laulu Love said...

Ohh my WOW!!! Myla is so beautiful!!!! Beautiful chubby cheeks and she has her own looks!! So beautiful is all i can say!!! Thats all Lia huh Clark?! :) You guys have beautiful girl!!! Good luck for when they are teenagers Clark, Ty said that he will help you crack all their boyfriends!! :):)
Love you guys