But the 4 girls were oh so excited to finally meet the Denver Tuitele cousins (That's right, for those keeping count we have the DC, Oahu, Maui, and now the Denver Tuitele's). Jr. Boy and his two kids, Fiona and Rowe, along with Kaui, her husband Paul, and their 3 boys Sinjin, Isaiah, and Gabriel came to Oahu for about a week to help celebrate Grandma's birthday and spend some time with the cousins.
I last saw Jr and Kaui a few years back for their father's funeral, but had never met their kids before. Let me just say that we all had a fun time eating, cruising at the beach and just reminiscing about the past.
Here's Kaui and Donica watching the kids swim at Kailua Beach.
Jr. Boy relaxing with his son, Rowe.
Dion with her new baby.
Teija enjoying the water while she waits for her daddy to come and swim with her.
Donica and Kali's baby absolutely loves the beach. BTW, we loved the story about how you met Donica, Kali. You da man!
Here's Kayla and her newest Pal, cousin Fiona, eating at Waiolas. Fiona and Kayla were inseparable during the whole trip! You should have seen them at the beach. They both were body boarding and catching waves all by themselves for hours!
More Shave Ice pics of the cousins together.
Da Tuitele Men. You know my dad always used to warn me that I would get fat at a certain age. "you wait til you turn 25," he used to say....then it was, "You wait til you turn 30"...I think its safe to say that I will remain the skinniest of the bunch - just look at my competition :)
.jpg)
Aunty Dutchie and Cheryl treated everyone to lunch at the wonderful Italian restaurant Buca Di Peppo. Thanks Aunty...you da bestest!
.jpg)
Kaui, her husband Paul, and their 3 sons - Sinjin, Isaiah, and Gabriel.

Check out Rowe, Jr. Boy's son in this pic...I can't help but think of "magic fingers" when I see this pick. Man, what are you teachiing him up in Denver? I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree :)


All the kids got to eat ice cream for dessert...even the really big kid in the back.

The cousins outside of the restaurant.
Well it was a wonderful trip that our kids will never forget. It was great to see you guys Kaui and Jr. and meet your wonderful kids. We hope to make it up to Denver someday so the cousins can reunite and make more memories.
3 comments:
Wow, looks like you guys had a great time with the Tuitele ohana! It was nice to see these pics and put more faces to names I have heard about. Good times with family...what a blessing!
fun photos! tiff and i are the biggest slackers! she left on thursday and we didn't see you guys..we thought for sure we'd make it over there..but each day we didn't feel like going to the lavender gardens...we only made it to the other side once..and that was to go to savers really fast to pick up some 70's style clothes that josh & i had to wear to a dinner:)....so sorry!!!
Clark and Lia
It's Dave and Kahanu Brubaker. I don't know if you remember us from way back in TVA but I was excited to find your blog! Your girls are so beautiful! It's so fun to see how families have grown!
Post a Comment