Sorry this is late, but if it's any consolation...we actually recorded this on your birthday 2 nights ago but I wasn't home to post it and Lia doesn't know how. Our past videos never really highlighted Kailea so here she is singing just for you, Aunty Lohi! Hope you had a great day - we never forgot about you :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay!!! I'm so happy that I got a special post all to myself :). I was starting to think that no one remembered. I love that I got a solo performance from Kailea-lei. Too cute! Sounds like she said my name pretty well (super proud :). Once again, great group number from the Maui Tuitele Girls. The dancing was so dramatic and heartfelt...it was as if they were performing right here on coyne st. Their hand motions were so graceful...perfect for hula dancing :). I know that Myla will fall right into line someday. I love you guys! Can't wait til you all come and visit us again in October. Hopefully, we'll get around to visiting you on Maui.
lia...tiff's here now..don't know if your kids are going to start school next week or not...BUT if you guys ( you & berlinda) want to do a beach day we're always down for that...e-mail me @ danaedean@hotmail.com and let me know:)
Post a Comment