So many of you have probably heard about the little rumor of me switching careers. I'm finally going public with it and after lots of prayer have decided to stop teaching for good. Since this went public already I wanted to let all you guys know before word spread like wild fire. I will need all your support so please tell your friends.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YES!!! Finally someone I feel good about voting for :)
You would be a GREAT President.
Nice Clarke..you had me for like 2 seconds. But if you really did run for pres. i'd vote for ya. Anyway, hello Maui Tuitele's! Do you remember me? I am finding all these people all of a sudden. Chris & Channy just found me and so I made it my mission to go on to other blogs (people that i know of course) and find other people I know. Your family is so adorable! And don't worry, Kapua has 5 girls! So her husband is REALLY out numbered. But your daughters will care for you when you get older. If you don't mind i'd like to add you to my page. Soooo nice to see you guys again (even if it is on the computer)!
P.S. Your girls are funny talented I watched there birthday videos tons of times already.
M and I were ready to quit our jobs and start the East Coast campaign quarters. ;)
Post a Comment