So here's to baby Myla before she gets the boot!
Myla's favorites include...
* books. books. books(she beats her older sisters at the "I Spy" books because she has looked at them sooooo many times.
* singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Slippery Fish"
* jamming in the car to "Down, Down, Down" by Jay Sean & "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga
* being pushed as high as one possibly can on a swing... Mommy can't look when someone pushes her to her liking because it's waaayyy tooo high safety wise
* food, food, and more food... anything and everything. She's the only child at age 2 to ask for more salad
* DINNERTIME!!! She's the only one that comes immediately when Mommy calls
* giving wet kisses- in fact, she likes to "suck face" sometimes leaving teeth marks & always leaving saliva on your cheeks
* talking endlessly... Is it bad to wish that she didn't start talking 'til age 3?
* escaping the house to go outside or next door to her cousins... growing can be somewhat of a bad thing (reaching door handles, the water dispenser on the fridge, & the toothpaste)
* taking off her diaper to make #2 anywhere but on the potty
This video was taken at our traditional birthday Sunday dinner on the 21st. Ignore all the pushing and yelling, etc. Bday occasions around here bring 14 kids 10 and under. In other words, chaos... but FUN chaos.
5 comments:
She is so grown up now! She already has more hair than K and her sis Kailea. I can't believe she asks for more salad, I think we have the pickiest eater. Happy belated birthday Myla!
A much needed update on the blog, thanks Lia. It looks like another fun get-together at mom and dads place. I'm surprised at how much everyone has grown in the video. I guess it has been awhile since we've been over there to see everybody. Any news on your building situation? Anyway, happy belated birthday Myla. We love all of you. -Mike and Jamie
Yay a post! Happy birthday Myla girl! Na'u was so excited to see her cousins even though it was over the computer. She noticed that I was watching something, walked over and said "whos dat?" I said "Myla" then she said "where's Kailea?" I think that she misses her cousin Kailea alot. I know Na'u is just a few months older than Myla but I still think of Myla as a baby...she's not so little anymore :(. I can't believe she's two already. I know that this might be asking too much but...try and do one more post before baby comes. Do a fast update on everyone so we can know what you Maui Tui's have been up too. If not, it's okay. It's a challenge :).
Did I tell you that baby comes WEDNESDAY?! Yah. That gives me 4 days... Hmm. We'll see. Though I will admit that for some reason, when the Tuitele side challenges me at something, I get this competitive streak for some reason... My husband must be rubbing off on me.
You're on!!!
Post a Comment