However, this disappointment ended up being a good thing because they had to wait and whole week to wear the dresses and as a result... were thrilled to pose for the camera. Yes, we do realize that we are raising a bunch of "hams"... I'd say it's the Daddy's side :)
Ham #1: Myla called Mommy about TWENTY times throughout the day to say, "Look @ me Mommy! Watch my princess!" and then she'd spin around just like in this photo.
Ham #2: Kailea is VERY good at striking a pose but only when she's in the mood. There's NO telling this girl what to do. She's our little "jumping bean" meaning her energy level is beyond me... Unfortunately, the mouth has the most energy of all.
Ham #3: Teija is... Teija. In other words, only Teija would get all decked out in her Sunday best and then CLIMB A TREE to strike a pose. And for some reason, she's going through this phase of not exactly smiling naturally. See what I mean?
Ham #4: Kayla is growing up so fast. At home she will strike a pose and act or dance for anyone, but in public... she's a little shy. She & Teija's latest thing to do is make up dance routines.
And there you have it!!! Our four "hams" keep us busy and a bit pupule, but what would life be without them?!
Happy Belated Easter EVERYONE!!
9 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! They are growing up so fast in these last couple months! Congrats on your soon to come baby! I look up to you for being pregnant and having four others to care for. I'm a little nervous about that! Your girls looks darling in their dresses.
How lovely! I hope Clarke is ready for what the future holds for his four little beauties!!! Those boys better watch out!
Love those pictures :)
But who could complain when they're such cute hams. Hope you guys are doing ok. Only a few more days till you have another little ham. ;) Hope everything goes well.
I thought I'd give my wife first crack at posting a comment but she's taking too long. So here goes. I love the pics. It seems like it's been forever since we've seen your little ones. I sincerely hope that we get over there this summer. Also, good luck again this wednesday. We'll be waiting to hear the good news. Aloha, Mike
P.S. beautiful girls!
I am so impressed! 2nd post in a row :). I love it! They look sooooo PRETTY in their easter dresses. Na'u and Iwi has yet to wear theirs. We missed church this past sunday because we were at the hospital all day but they should be decked out the sunday. Maybe next easter, you guys are gonna get an easter button up shirt, pants, vest and tie for your new baby :). I hope it's a boy but if not, you guys will definitely have to start a halau....Halau Hula O Tuitele. Yall can be the Maui branch while we have the Coyne st. group :). Anywho...hope everything runs as smooth as possible tomorrow. I'm soooo excited to be an aunty again!
Beautiful girls is right. Lots and lots of beautiful girls. You guys are blessed Clarke...who needs boys anyway? :) Now start making plans for your halau.
oh...i meant you guys are blessed clarke and lia...sorry, i just got off the phone with clarke so my mind was still in conversation mode. :)
I can't wait to see next years with 5 girls!!!! Congrats! :)
I went through the same phrase of awkward smiling. Check out my pride and joy above the bottom set of stairs in the house. Who's da man?
Post a Comment