We just wanted to thank Grandma & Grandpa Tuitele for the Easter dresses. I think it's pretty obvious that the girls LOVED them by the individual poses that look as though they mean only one thing "I'm beautiful". Girls. Girls. Girls.
Our Easter was somewhat rainy, so we had to bring the egg hunt indoors. Unfortunately, the camera only got used on the little kids. The big kids were hunting next door @ Elias & Birlindas house. THIRTY eggs each. They LOVED it!!! I know what you're thinking... Yikes, that's a lot of candy. Not really. We told them that the Easter bunny got tired of filling eggs so he made candy bags instead and once you found all thirty, you could trade in for the candy. That way everybody's happy:)
Soana stops for a pose while Kailea takes the opportunity to steal a few from her :)
Kalena's expression says it best... "Now this is my kind of party!!!"
Can you tell that Kamalei LOVES candy?!
Kailea showing off her success.
Even the babies get in on the action. Myla & Kamalei discovered how to open & eat.
Everyone counting their eggs.
Hope your Easter was as crazy as ours, full of fun & gratitude: for family, good times, & especially our Savior.
7 comments:
Beautiful pics and it sounds like everyone had a great time. I will say admit that it sounds like more fun than our easter at gunstock ranch. There were thousands of eggs but hundreds of people and ammon only found about 10. But, my wife and kids enjoyed a horseback ride. we wish we were there though and can't wait to see everybody in the summer.
Thanks for posting all the pics! I miss those little kiddos, and love to peek into your holiday festivities. Looks like a great time, you Akinaka's sure know how to party!!
Your girls are so beautiful! I love their posing, what cute little smiles.
I love the babies expressions during the easter egg hunt. And the three girls are definately ALL GIRL! Miss you guys!
Wow, a new post! Yipee! The girls look beautiful, I love their poses. We are hoping to come home in July, for Grandma's birthday. I hope we do...
hello family...i'm glad i got to see all of my pretty nieces in their easter dresses. i miss them. tell them aunty channy said hi.
Beautiful girls, beautiful dresses... That was a fun time. I hear you and the Easter Bunny are tight... please says thanks so much for me!
awww...those dresses look so fasionable! Who bought them??? The girls look so grown up. Everyone is growing...except for Kailea's hair. We'll have to compare Kailea and Na'u's hair when we come up in a few weeks. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment