Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Cameron

A little cheer just for you...

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Your girls make me smile! Loved that.

Malia said...

Lanea says "That was really cute. And I love it so much. That was so, so funny and you guys worked really hard."
Kainalu says "I love it...so nice."

Aunty Malia says "Work it girls! What a lucky Uncle you have!"

Megan Akinaka said...

aunty megan says, "thats soo good! in fact, i'm going to be thoroughly disappointed if i don't get a personalized video on the blog come september..." guess you have all that time to plan =)
but mostly i just wanted to say, so cute girls!
love and miss you lots!

Cam and Lohi said...

Well...I have finally seen my SPECIAL gift from my PRECIOUS nieces. I must say, it feels good to receive a personalized message, especially from three cute girls. Kayla, Teija, and Kailea, I want you to know that I LOVED the dance. It was so cool! Do you think you could teach it to me? I might struggle on the bootie shaking, though! Good job girls!!! Um...Kailea, you might wanna work on memorizing the routine. You lacked a little on the dance. But you're smile made up for everything!!

Thank you girls. It was nice to see you guys here on Oahu. Hopefully Aunty Lohi, Na'u, and I can come and visit you on Maui soon. Thanks Clarke and Lia for thinking about me on my birthday. I could hear your voices in the background of the video. I really do appreciate it. Come visit anytime.

The Dean Family said...

i need your e-mail address so i can send an invite:) take care!

Chris and Channy said...

Kaehu is watching this video with us and every time it's pau he says, "AGAIN!" with a big smile on his face. He loves it. And while he's watching it he's marching to the beat with the girls. GREAT job girls. You got Kaehu hooked!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Right on girls! Had to play it about 5 times for Gabriel. LOL! It was so nice to see all of you! Hopfully we can stay in touch and see each other soon! Love Kaui and the Britton Ohana

Sherene said...

It was so fun hanging out with the girls, K loved it!
I miss our conversations Lia, you are amazing. You are my inspiration, you are a terrific mother.
Clarke, M wants a rematch.