We were thinking about you on your birthday Kaehu but just never had the time to make a short video for you. So here are your cousins wishing you a happy birthday with a catchy drum beat (in our half moved out home on a make shift drum set). Happy dancing to the newest 2 year old Tuitele.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't know Clarke was drummer too!! I love your little cheerleaders.
Actually, that above comment was from me... not some weird blog stalker :)
Not the full on drums! Oh yeah! We were happy to find the Tuitele's finally posted another blog. My kids loved this one too!
Too cool. Never dull moment around your girls. I'm surprised that little Kailea wasn't in the mix. She is so cute, expecially when she is talking up a storm. I never understand what she's saying, but that doesn't seem to slow her down. The girls are overflowing with talent. Aloha POps
that's so cute...where are you guys moving to? i still haven't gotten your e-mail address so i can invite you to mine again...e-mail me when you get the chance!
Post a Comment